- Actemra – Tocilizumab
- Alternative Therapies
- Arthritis Camp
- Arthritis Walk
- Awareness / Advocacy
- Biologics – Enbrel
- Dealing with the public
- Dentist / Mouth Issues
- Juvenile Arthritis Conference
- Overcoming obstacles
- PT – OT
- 77,525 hits
- The "R" Word
- Last Infusion - Fingers Crossed!
- Absolutely, Wonderfully, Miraculously Average
- Where We Are Going...
- Infusion #2 - Woo Hoo!
- The party's over....or at least on hiatus
- Antibiotics Before the Dentist?
- The Super-Magnificent, Splendiferous 100th Post!!!
- Big Sur, big moments....CCC days 3 and 4
- JA Conference Turning Points
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Dentist / Mouth Issues
You may remember that my daughter’s dentist and I had a pretty rocky road to travel on the way to our current state of mutual respect. Now, we routinely exchange information and I honestly feel as if he has come to … Continue reading
It has to be one of the most time honored traditions of parenthood – The advice to “Pick Your Battles.” This phrase was just words for me – with little background meaning or context – until the red ruby slippers. … Continue reading