- Actemra – Tocilizumab
- Alternative Therapies
- Arthritis Camp
- Arthritis Walk
- Awareness / Advocacy
- Biologics – Enbrel
- Dealing with the public
- Dentist / Mouth Issues
- Juvenile Arthritis Conference
- Overcoming obstacles
- PT – OT
- 78,418 hits
- Last Infusion - Fingers Crossed!
- Taking Control - Tween Style
- The Yin Yang of Arthritis Awareness
- The party's over....or at least on hiatus
- To Play or Not to Play....
- Day 3 of the CCC- Heading to Big Sur
- The Super-Magnificent, Splendiferous 100th Post!!!
- Big Sur, big moments....CCC days 3 and 4
- Where We Have Been....
- Gut Reaction....
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Humira
Well, it’s been two years since Caitlin had her last infusion of Actemra. Two years since she took her last dose of methotrexate. Two great years of remission – of vacation from almost everything we lived with her systemic juvenile … Continue reading
I remember the first time her doctor ever used the “R” word. It was Wednesday, May 10, 2006. We had an early morning appointment and I remember being hopeful, but cautious. We had discontinued Humira some six months earlier because … Continue reading