- Actemra – Tocilizumab
- Alternative Therapies
- Arthritis Camp
- Arthritis Walk
- Awareness / Advocacy
- Biologics – Enbrel
- Dealing with the public
- Dentist / Mouth Issues
- Juvenile Arthritis Conference
- Overcoming obstacles
- PT – OT
- 85,547 hits
- Last Infusion - Fingers Crossed!
- Antibiotics Before the Dentist?
- The party's over....or at least on hiatus
- The Super-Magnificent, Splendiferous 100th Post!!!
- JA Conference 2013 - Dream, Believe, Achieve
- Escape from Medical Bill Mountain....
- The Yin Yang of Arthritis Awareness
- Day 3 of the CCC- Heading to Big Sur
- Cease Fire....
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Arthritis Camp
“I’ve put plastic on your chair…. so feel free to wet yourself with excitement.” – Sue Sylvester Blow out birthday candles, see a shooting star, throw a penny into a fountain, send a dandelion away with your breath…. And what would … Continue reading
“What makes the difference between wishing and realizing our wishes? Lots of things, and it may take months or even years for wishes to come true, but it’s far more likely to happen when you care so much about a … Continue reading
The scene was set- Lights on the stage, a beautiful ballroom filled with gorgeously clad guests, shimmering centerpieces – and three beautiful, giggly campers in the spotlight talking about the true meaning of camp for kids with arthritis. Nobody makes … Continue reading
The Painted Turtle is the most amazing, cool, fantastic, radical place ever!!! I absolutely love camp! It’s like magic, when your there you forget about everything that’s wrong. The counselors are great and the food is delish!!! Everything there is … Continue reading